Officially known as the Federal Republic of Germany, it has been at the center of Europe’s political and economic happenings for a long time. It is the largest and the most populated country in the continent of Europe. In spite of the two world wars, which nearly destroyed the country, Germany has emerged to be the powerhouse of both economic as well as intellectual aspects of the region.
Apart from Russia, Germany is the most populous country in mainland Europe. In fact, the land mass of Germany included parts of modern day Poland and Lithuania. The education system in Germany is quite unique right from the early days of schooling with schooling being optional till the age of 6 years. Even in the schooling after that point, there are different types of schooling that students can opt for. depending on their individual preferences. The students are encouraged to drop out of one college and join another, depending on the information about study in Germany regarding the fields of study chosen by them.
One of the most encouraged aspects of education in Germany is the concept of group study and giving and receiving help from their peers. The students can also form groups that can study together right from the start to the end of their courses. An important aspect about study in Germany is the flexibility in changing course in the duration of their education. This is possible not just from one course to another, but from one college to another if the student finds a different college better than the one that he or she is currently studying.
Some of the benefits of opting for a degree at a German university are in the form of student community participation, library studying, a language partner for getting over difficulties in German.
What is Pathway Programs in Germany?
The Pathway to Bachelor programme is a preparation course for non-German speaking students, who would like to pursue a Bachelor of Engineering degree or Any degree at German university. In small groups, students of all skill levels will be prepared. The pathway Programme (Studienkolleg) is designed for one year and students will be placed to bachelor/Master degree programs at German Universities after one year of pathway program.You will spend 9 to 12 months pathway Programme training your language, technical and practical skills, in line with your future field of study , living and learning on one of our pathway campuses .After completing of pathway program, bachelor/masters will be free of cost by the university
The Feststellungsprüfung is an examination conducted by universities that assesses your proficiency in subjects that are crucial to your chosen degree programme and also in German language. On successfully taking the Feststellungsprüfung, which has a written and an oral component, you are eligible to apply for a bachelor /Masters degree course.
Why Study in Germany?
At present there are 387 universities situated in Germany. They can be broken up in two universities numbering 110, 221 universities teaching applied sciences and 56 institutions that teach art and music. Higher education, universities and establishments are wholly state funded. Alternatively, they are also recognized by the state.
Students who have the fascination of studying abroad may have questions regarding Why Germany can have their answers when they approach study in Germany consultants who can provide them the facts and figures that will put to rest their doubts. Some of the facts are as mentioned below.
- There is a range of subjects that the students can choose to study from literature to music and also sports.
- Students can opt out of a course or even a college and switch to another course of college.
- A high degree of importance is placed on research as opposed to theoretic study
- Students can form groups to study and subsequently present their papers, although group diplomas are not awarded.
- Students are encouraged to apply for jobs, even when they are studying which makes them comfortable in the overall working conditions of the German work culture much before they take on their first true job.
- Since the education system lays particular importance on research and practical aspects, there is overall encouragement to innovate and apply for patents more than anywhere else in the world.
- The multitudes of questions that many students were regarded overall satisfaction among students, facilities for foreign students, etc. can be addressed to by the Centre for Higher Education Development (CHE).
In view of the above points and other such advantages, it can be easily ascertained as to Why Study Abroad in Germany is the best option by far for students from all over the world.
Conditions / Expense-
To stay in Germany for more than 90 days as a student, you are required to get a Residence permit. You will need to prove to the visa officer that you have finances for one year.PROOF OF FUNDS(Living Cost) – The amount would be €8000 Annually(INR 6 LACapprox) which will be in your blocked a/c of Kotak Mahindra. You can withdraw it anytime after applying Resident Visa.
A residence permit issued to students is valid for maximum two years. Maple Fly International – Delhi, Germany Pathway Program Updated – 08/18 years. It needs to be renewed if the duration of the course is longer than the stated two years. A Residence Permit costs €60. It can take a long time to be issued, which is anywhere between eight to 12 weeks. Since this means two to three months, international students are advised to apply as soon as possible. The maximum Pathway Program cost will be €6750(paid to Germany University). Initially they charge €1000, if in case visa will be rejected then €550 only will be refunded after deducting there fee €450. The fee has to be paid at the time of the visa interview i.e. VISA FEE€60 (INR 4,600)
But before we aim towards the huge investment of money, we prefer to assure ourselves and you as our precious client that it will be safe to go ahead with the process that is why we suggest you to go for the Pre Assessment first where we charge Rs 2500 approx incl GST Maple Fly fees for assisting you with the Pathway Program & Residence Permit application are based on a one person rate of €550 (Rs 45,100) + 18% GST after getting positive report in assessment.
Steps to apply-
- Choose your university in Germany Start with the enrollment process
- Open your blocked account
- As soon as you have received the admission letter from your German university please prepare the necessary documentation for your visa application using the checklist
- Kindly procure photos which meet Fill out the Application form for Visa
- Schedule an appointment for your visa interview at German Mission.
- Shortly before your appointment, please verify the current exchange rate for your visa fee on this website and obtain the Demand Draft.
- University conditional offer letter (student’s confirmation of eligibility to study in German
- Visa documentation Blocked account opening support (in Kotak Mahindra Bank) Provisional insurance
- Visa support Help in Booking airline tickets
- Arrange accommodation in Germany Maple FlyInternational – Delhi, Germany Pathway Program Updated – 08/18
- Arrange transportation to/from the airport to home in Germany
- Arrange your banking; consider buying traveler’s cheques
- Check baggage and customs limitations
- Clear all paperwork with your home educational institution
For more detail visit our website WWW.maplefly.ca